wolvenfang

Spiderbros

18 posts in this topic

UGH, goddamn, yep regretted that. Arachnophobia was like "Don't you fucking do it!" My brain instead was like "Huh sounds kind of interesting." Thanks a lot brain >_>

Dude that was cute, we shoot people, zombies, demons, etc. for fun... and you can't handle a little dancing spider.

That little dancing spider wants to eat my face.

1001.jpg

Today I was at the dentist and the lady cleaning my teeth suddenly just stopped and left the room, I was thinking "Ummm... what?"  after a minute or so she comes back in with a guy and points to the floor. Guess what was there.

You sissies. You realize that no matter where you go on this entire planet, no matter what you do, you will NEVER be farther than 6 feet from a spider? Not that there are enough to put one every 6 feet... no. It's that they're everywhere us humans are, and everywhere us humans aren't. Deep sea expeditions? Yep, there's spiders inside those subs, climbed in there to find a nice place for a nap. Same thing with space. Actually, if it weren't for spiders we would be overrun with pest insects. You think clouds of mosquitos draining your pet to brink of death within a few days just in the hour or so at night you put him out to pee is better than a few dozen spiders you don't see? Put your big girl panties on and watch a video.

You sissies. You realize that no matter where you go on this entire planet, no matter what you do, you will NEVER be farther than 6 feet from a spider? Not that there are enough to put one every 6 feet... no. It's that they're everywhere us humans are, and everywhere us humans aren't. Deep sea expeditions? Yep, there's spiders inside those subs, climbed in there to find a nice place for a nap. Same thing with space. Actually, if it weren't for spiders we would be overrun with pest insects. You think clouds of mosquitos draining your pet to brink of death within a few days just in the hour or so at night you put him out to pee is better than a few dozen spiders you don't see? Put your big girl panties on and watch a video.

Its cool - I always figured I would have a hand in the end of the world - this will justify it.

Is..that a spider video? I don't want to click it just in case.

I'm going to assume that it is and not click it.

What's that crawling up your leg RIGHT NOW DON"T YOU FEEL IT RIGHT THERE!!

DAMN YOU - you made me burn my house down.