Banhammer Forums
NookyMonster

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE?

I got two... both from Fight Club.

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

"You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" -Dirty Harry

I think of that every time I pull out my Underboss...

I got two... both from Fight Club.

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

"You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

Good quotes.

From the movie The Rock:

"Your best?"

"Losers always whine about doing their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

- Sean Connery

He's awesome in that film, but quote of the movie:

Edit: Just realised I've already posted that once in this thread..I must really like that quote.

"I'm gonna start my own religion! ...with blackjack...and hookers."

- Bender, Futurama

"Fly fat ass, fly!" -Jay, Mallrats

"..little Tommy Daggett,all those times you hid under the covers, scared that I was under your bed... and I WAS!"

- Lucifer, The Prophecy

Mrs. Chasen: [after spotting Harold hanging from a noose in the living room] I suppose you think that's very funny, Harold... Oh, dinner at eight, Harold. And do try and be a little more.. vivacious.

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!

Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!

Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?

Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.

Dark Helmet: Who is he?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.

Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?

Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!

Dark Helmet: And his cousin?

Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!

Dark Helmet: How many asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?

[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]

Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!

Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!

[Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]

Dark Helmet: Keep firing, assholes!