Banhammer Forums
Kelly

Introduce Yourself!

Hello my name is Sam, im 22, and i live in MD. I have a son who is almost 1 and a gf who hates video games. Iv been play games since i was 6, starting with the sega genesis. And thats a little something about me.

Good Afternoon/Evening. Tyler...aka PanzerBlitz signing on as instructed. Planetside 2 gamer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, holding hands, candle light dinners and snuggling XD. I am on the West Coast, NorCal and am usually on most evening Pacific Time. See you in game.

hello i'm "ixro100" amd i want to join yor server... i am done with nooby non professional minecraft servers i just want a place where i can chill.. with no 1 that blows up my creations

my best creation is the mob party room (spowner baased, dubbles to a defence sistem and xp farm) and my second best is a sniper shooting grownd. and other fun stuf that can be usen in a multyplater tipe server :D

hello i'm "ixro100" amd i want to join yor server... i am done with nooby non professional minecraft servers i just want a place where i can chill.. with no 1 that blows up my creations

my best creation is the mob party room (spowner baased, dubbles to a defence sistem and xp farm) and my second best is a sniper shooting grownd. and other fun stuf that can be usen in a multyplater tipe server :D

Welcome to..the minecraft...server then?

This is not where to ask at, there is a specific thread to post in.

met rob in 1990 or 1991 in the online game Airwarrior on GEnie net

Loved Airwarrior 3! Talk about a hard game to master, with plenty of awesome once you did.

Anyway, I'm Mike, 37, from Hawaii. I am GMT -10 so I'll be on late for most of you guys.

Looking forward to training and ops!

Anarchy, your name is Mike too? And you're from Hawaii? This is weird... :p

I think I am Late Shift as well although recently I've fallen asleep at 9pm, woke up at 5am, and scared all the early birds.

I'm a through back of TXB & GT and now looking for a new home, I know a few of ya here so I thought I would move in and and crash on the couch for a while. So make some room a silverback is coming through!