Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FleshEatingZipper

The Boston Marathon Bombing: My $0.02

You know, if this is manipulation, I would gladly point my finger at conspiracy theorists. Why? Because their brazen disregard for humanity after long hours of basting in their own filth that paints their mental cage over the 'impending police state that's sure to turn America into a tyranny' caused them to snap. If you can't reach people with your words, use your actions.. you know, like any maladjusted psyschopath would do. I'm sure somewhere a person hiding in a basement, or even a group of people, who wanted to send a message and poke at the bubble of discontent in this nation, is giggling while in preparation for further nonsensical violence in hopes that people will 'unlearn' and open their mind to the 'truth' ... or some such rhetoric.

Well, until there's a known agent that caused this, I don't think so. It's only when we know what happened that the passions will flare.

I have my suspicions that we will never know who did this. All the American public will find out is that the persons responsible weren't from some multinational group and that they violently resisted arrest...and died. I mean, Obama couldn't have cared less at that news conference after the bombing.

You know, like the body of bin Laden that magically got buried at sea. The truth lies somewhere between the conspiracy theorists and the Government. The only person that knows is the person in charge of managing that information.