Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FleshEatingZipper

Will You Pay For Xbox Live Next Generation?

I honestly would be fine Either way. There are a lot of Exclusive you get by paying for Gold. Like Early Map packs and such...Wait that's the only one . I could see Sony actually trying it because it worked so well for Xbox. PS Plus is well worth it because of how they have it set with free and Highly discounted games. But Microslob should realize it's not what it used to be to be a gold member. I am guilty of having paid for it from day one and now i only use Netflix besides a cod match now and than which i could use on my PS3 or WII for free! if they were smart they would drop the price or not make you pay at all.

They better have some pretty amazing next-gen features if they want my money again. If they hold back cloud saves for it, people will die.

I don't mind paying, but Microsoft really needs to offer more for my money. Especially more of the things that I care about. I only play the occasional co-op game over Xbox Live, and it's annoying that the cost to play online like this is lumped in with the ability to watch Netflix and Hulu Plus, which have nothing to do with gaming and which are free literally everywhere else.