Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keith

What's your dream car?

We all have that one car we've been dreaming of driving down a curvacious road. What would you proudly sport?

My dream car is a tie between a DeLorean and the Ecto-1. Ok, they're quite childish, but I stand firmly with my choice.

I've always had a crush on Koenigsegg's full-sized supercar, the CCR, which has became the CCX and CCXR and all its variants over the years. It's Swedish and beautiful.

koenigsegg-ccx1.jpg

N said:

I've always had a crush on Koenigsegg's full-sized supercar, the CCR, which has becme the CCX and CCXR and all its variants over the years. It's Swedish and beautiful.

koenigsegg-ccx1.jpg

Isn't that the one where they can't figure out the top speed?

I once drove a U-Haul cross country that was connected to a platform that carried a Nissan truck. Total length combined was about semi truck sized. Never again. Especially in Chicago. Ef that.

I had to deliver to Discount Tire in Chicago with a full trailer of tires.  Major pain getting in there and turning around in that tiny parking lot.  

But if you don't have to drive down tiny streets or pull into a tiny customer docks, driving big trucks is fun.   

Videodrome said:

I had to deliver to Discount Tire in Chicago with a full trailer of tires.  Major pain getting in there and turning around in that tiny parking lot.  

But if you don't have to drive down tiny streets or pull into a tiny customer docks, driving big trucks is fun.   

Damn. Yeah after driving that major pain in the ass, I had a newfound respect for big truck drivers.

Dad said:

I always wanted a Tesla RoadsteYeah, r. Not because I'm a hippy, only because it's an actual bad ass electric car.

Yeah, my concern is that the car is too small, like all those sports cars are. That Tesla S with that extended battery? Want.