Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FleshEatingZipper

E3 2013 Reveals Gaming Journalism Is Bullshit And Other Secrets You Didn’t Know

I don't have a problem with smaller outlets being shut out. Developer time is limited at these events and each company is entitled to maximize the value of that time however they see fit. What's absolutely wrong, however, is the outright lying.

If you only want to give interviews to the mega companies, then be upfront about it. Asking smaller journalists to schedule bullshit appointments is wrong. And further, that second Square Enix rep N referred to should lose her damn job. Not because she followed policy and refused to let our guys in, but because she wasted N's time by telling him to come back. What a useless twat.

Which is why FEZ matters more to me than the big outlets. You gentlemen aren't afraid to call a steaming lump of shit exactly what it is, whereas it is actually difficult to read an IGN review considering the writer is already on his knees and trying to see around the huge... You get the idea.

Keep up the good work, we'll support you.

Which is why FEZ matters more to me than the big outlets. You gentlemen aren't afraid to call a steaming lump of shit exactly what it is, whereas it is actually difficult to read an IGN review considering the writer is already on his knees and trying to see around the huge... You get the idea.

Keep up the good work, we'll support you.

Thanks, that means a lot!

And on that note, Business Insider even syndicated the article!

http://www.businessinsider.com/video-game-journalism-is-a-joke-2013-6