Banhammer Forums

How To Delete A TikTok Video: A Quick Guide

CriahTison

TikTok has become a household name. TikTok has been a global sensation in just a few decades. According to statistics for 2020, TikTok boasts around 700 million active users with 42 million reviews from the Google Play Store.

These are remarkable statistics for an app that only allows short video creation, editing, uploading, and sharing. Given the popularity of TikTok, there are many questions.

how to get more views is a common question. It asks how to delete a TikTok clip. Avoid your own embarrassment. You can delete a video at every stage of video creation.
You can delete a recorded video from the Recording Screen

Wow, this is a helpful guide! I also recently started making videos on tiktok. But sometimes, I want to delete some videos, and it was challenging to figure it out. And you helped me a lot. But recently, I ran into one problem; my account got into the shadowban. I didn't know what to do until a friend of mine suggested me a site where to buy tiktok followers. I listened to my friend and bought a small number of followers, which helped a lot. My account returned to its previous activity, and the statistics returned to normal.