Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
N

The Future Of These Forums - Please Read

No no no no no...let's not get it twisted. N's post sounded VERY doomsday-ish but that's not the case at all. We will continue to have forums, we're just trying to decide which is the best route to take.

Nobody is going anywhere. Never fear.

@N you bastard! I've been crying and masturbating for days now.

What the hell is wrong with you?

All options were on the table, I just asked the forum for guidance. *shrug*

Of course I kid B-)

No no no no no...let's not get it twisted. N's post sounded VERY doomsday-ish but that's not the case at all. We will continue to have forums, we're just trying to decide which is the best route to take.

Nobody is going anywhere. Never fear.

@N you bastard! I've been crying and masturbating for days now.

What the hell is wrong with you?

All options were on the table, I just asked the forum for guidance. *shrug*

Of course I kid B-)

I know, I wanted to be setting records straight and shiiiiiz.

Ok, so the forums will have their own domain. I'm trying to make the URL as short as possible. What domain extension is easier for everyone/makes sense for a forum? Options are, .tv .us .cc .me .I'm .io

Anything you decide is okay by me. Do you need me to disable adblock? Or anything? (just please no facebook...I am already too stuck in there bc KPOP)

I'm sorry I'm not so active here...I've never been one of the cool kids and I don't play video games anymore (does spider solitaire on my phone count?)...I could write more kpop stuff and make my friends read it but they are all girls who aren't gamers. We just love Korea.

T^T

We have a site and will be moving everyone over in the next few days. It won't be designed like anything right away and will be a work in progress so we'll want your input on anything you would like to see/not see.