Banhammer Forums

Change of area

CriahTison

My son is starting his tution for 11+ with a private tutor (of course). My question is if he pass his 11+ and get a place in grammar school then what are the chances that if we move to another city he will get admission there in a grammar school. I am thinking of moving to another city in couple of years. Is it even possible? And what are the chances? Mind you this is my first kid attempting 11+ I have no idea. Really stressed

I understand that it is a huge stress when your child enters a gymnasium that is located in another city and you need to think about moving and its problems. I am sure that your son will be fine and he will cope with everything. I advise you not to worry too much about this, since there are many similar companies like acelinemoving.com which help to move to a new place. It will be much easier for you if you order such services of a carrier. As for the gymnasium, I am sure that if you move, he will get admission and study there, since my son studied in the same way. I wish you good luck and success my friend!