Banhammer Forums

Random Thoughts Thread

N

I have neither, but I could tell my friend.

Yeah that's right, friend. Singular.

So are there going to be splinter sites? And if so, are they going to be linked in some way to the forums?

Yeah, they'll be separate discussion forums underneath this main block, kinda like how TXB used to have breakouts for different games and stuff. They'll all share the same Off-Topic Lounge, though.

That kinda helps.  I worked a solo night shift once and got extremly burnt out after a while just from the bordedom. 

Though a long time ago, I had a night job running floor scrubbers in a shopping mall at night.  It was kind of cool to have the whole building to myself and raid the food court for free drinks and junk food. Pay wasn't so good, but it helped that I was moving around.  I'd grab the bicycle from security and ride around the mall.  Most nights I had a co-worker to. 

@Video I don't want to carbs right now because I'm kinda running on a minimum as-is. Ideally, you'd lose weight through low-carb then work out. It might've made more sense when I wasn't being taxed as much physically, but now, no way.