Banhammer Forums

Games you are looking forward to?

LiquidPoo

Not a lot of games have really perked my interest this season(doesn't help that I'll be out of country for most of it), but there are a few that I'm looking forward to.

Borderlands 2

Dishonored

Dust 514

The stand alone for DayZ

None of the other major gaming titles have really perked my ears. So what are you guys looking forward to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Bradders. Get a console you cheapskate!

Actually, I should talk. I bought Red Dead Redemption, played it for a total of 30 minutes and haven't picked it up since. I use my console for TV shows. If I play games at all, it's only on my phone.

Honestly, the game that I'm really looking forward to is............. Plants Vs. Zombies 2.

Yeah.

Actually, I should talk. I bought Red Dead Redemption, played it for a total of 30 minutes and haven't picked it up since.

I don't know how that's possible. I played the shit out of RDD and bought the Zombies extension but didn't beat that.

I should go play so RDD.

WTF Bradders. Get a console you cheapskate!

Actually, I should talk. I bought Red Dead Redemption, played it for a total of 30 minutes and haven't picked it up since. I use my console for TV shows. If I play games at all, it's only on my phone.

Honestly, the game that I'm really looking forward to is............. Plants Vs. Zombies 2.

Yeah.

Yeah long story but I have set up a games room and and getting one soon. Then it's goodbye life. The girlfriend might leave me then so it's not all bad.

I need another Xbox :( I'm scarred after buying a refurbished and having it die within the year.

Mine came with a year warranty from Gamestop. Without a warranty I wouldn't have bought it.

Mine died a few weeks after the year mark.

• 4 weeks later...

Project Zomboid. Most zombie games as I know of are shooters, but this one is an RPG, and it's unique. I really like it in many ways, the music, the art, the animations, the gameplay and the story. And there's still only a small (not really small, but the finished game will be much bigger) preview of the game.

I've always loved those games' visor effects, even on the original Xbox. That was awesome crazy.

I'll play any of these games when I'm bored lurking around taunting the enemy. Seeing how long I can get away with it before one finally gets me.

Or in Splinter Cell: Conviction Deniable Ops I'll do a stealth grab of some guy then throw him off a balcony right at another guy. This game tends to have strangely humorous moments.

Also today I was messing with some enemies. I threw a grenade at the last guy and I swear he yelled out "What is this shit?!?" right before he blew up.