Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
N

I DEMAND PASTRIES!

I'd prefer a white/cream hoody with a small red FEZ logo on the left breast. Not too garish.

Red is very domineering and cannot be worn with many colours. White less so. Thus it would be a more subtle and versatile piece of clothing.

My friend has a cat that used to be really nice. Now she's grown fat and miserable, it's quite astounding. She used to like being stroked and sitting on your knee. Now if you stroke her she doesn't even pur, just sits there looking miserable. It's really quite bizarre and none of us can work out why she's turned into such a fat bitch cat.

My friend has a cat that used to be really nice. Now she's grown fat and miserable, it's quite astounding. She used to like being stroked and sitting on your knee. Now if you stroke her she doesn't even pur, just sits there looking miserable. It's really quite bizarre and none of us can work out why she's turned into such a fat bitch cat.

She's a woman in a long term relationship. That's what happens.

She's a woman in a long term relationship. That's what happens.

The clarity has hit me like a blow to the face.