Banhammer Forums
Sign in to follow this  
N

OH MY GOD I'M TIRED.

I usually take my medicine around 11:00 pm and theres a pill in there that knocks me out around 2 am. However here I am and its 2:16 and I can't figure out why I'm not sleepy, look in my medicine container and my meds still there, forgot to take them, so I'll be up until at least 5 am. Tomorrows going to suuuuck!!!

Wow. I usually fall asleep at 2AM regardless as to how tired I am and when I have to wake up. Pretty much sucks, but I don't feel any guilt when I'm up that late.

There's also laws saying they have to wash their hands after wiping their ass before making the hotdogs and servicing the slurpee machines at 7-11. Laws? WE DONT NEED NO STEENKING LAWS.

Wait...you're supposed to wash your hands after wiping your ass?

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!!?!!!?!?!?!

No, the law is that you only have to wash your hands after wiping the ass of the guy who works at 7-11. I'm sorry if I worded that poorly.

I thought there were laws saying you had to sleep for a period of time after driving for a period of time?

Those Hours of Service logbook rules are written for vehicles over 10,000 pounds. I got fed up with the log book and the weigh stations and quit trucking. Now I drive a cargo van.

Running freight from Memphis' date=' TN up to Columbus, OH for 7am delivery. Think I'm almost to Louisville.

Grabbing a coffee and getting more miles.[/quote']

Fuuuuuuck. Is it decent money at least?