Banhammer Forums

A call to action - Graphic designers / Video editors

Rob

Hey guys.

We're looking for some talented graphic designers and video pimps to help with a few projects. Here's what we have in mind:

We are looking for some guys to throw together some super hot graphics and themes for the soogaming.com site Matrixx is already working on some of this but the more ideas and design we can get rolling, the better.

We also want some folks who can seriously rock out with video editing and production. We want people who can rip out some super sexy vanity vids, fight vids, promotional vids, etc...

Note that this will not be a paid position, in the context of monetary gain. The people who create the videos will, however, get full credit for their work.

If you are interested, please drop me a message on the forums.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

What we're looking for is custom website themes, clan graphics, smoking hot video work...stuff that will help us to stand out.

Anyone who is interested should have a look at this. If you think you have what it takes to match or beat this video, put together a demo that's a couple minutes long and let me have a look at it.

Yeah, I think it goes without saying that I have a massive hard-on for Curse Gaming...Not in the "I really want to hang out with those guys" way, though. More like the "I want to make those guys lick the soles of my shoes after I've walked through a mile of freshly fertilized grass" way.

On that video above, bear in mind that it isn't the filming I'm interested in...that's so easy an epileptic monkey with a strobe light and a copy of fraps could pull it off. I'm more interested in the feel...the graphics, the direction, etc...

• 3 weeks later...