Banhammer Forums

Random Thoughts Thread

N

Fucking peckers.

I totally could have taken them if it'd have come to it.

I wasn't even scared..well not much anyway, but there were 2 of them and one looked pretty mean..well he was chewing gum which made him look pretty intimidating anyway.

I think I could have taken him.

Don't mess with anyone chewing gum. Ever.

I was chatting with mom earlier and she thanked me for getting her into Dexter, but since she was about done she was watching Homeland (she started The Wire and liked it but couldn't understand what anyone was saying, lol). She pays for Netflix dvd + streaming, but since apparently they only have season 1 on dvd she didn't want to wait and so started paying for HBO just for that show. I asked her what else she's checked out on HBO Go and she asked what that was. Now I've set her up with that and now she has enough time to marathon all of Game of Thrones before Sunday night, and now I have a legit way to watch the new episodes. Fucking score.

Amongst all the Boston mess did anyone here about China.

The Guardian

Strong quake hits China, 100 may be dead, injured

SHANGHAI | Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41pm EDT

About 100 people could have died or been injured in a 6.6 magnitude earthquake which struck near Ya'an city in China's southwestern province of Sichuan on Saturday, close to where a massive temblor struck in 2008, killing almost 70,000

100 could have died? They're waiting for the official press release from the China Government. Where they can blame the US for causing the quake.

Amongst all the Boston mess did anyone here about China.

The Guardian

Strong quake hits China, 100 may be dead, injured

SHANGHAI | Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41pm EDT

About 100 people could have died or been injured in a 6.6 magnitude earthquake which struck near Ya'an city in China's southwestern province of Sichuan on Saturday, close to where a massive temblor struck in 2008, killing almost 70,000

100 could have died? They're waiting for the official press release from the China Government. Where they can blame the US for causing the quake.

conspiracy?

/:)